Read ETS NW Regional Meeting papers by Western Seminary faculty/students
Several faculty and students from Western Seminary presented papers at the recent NW Regional Meeting of the Evangelical Theological Society (ETS) a few weeks ago. Marc Cortez has been sharing them accompanied by discussion. The list includes the following:
- “Theology Matters: Opening Devotional” by Marc Cortez here.
- “The Eschatological Voice of Romans 8.1-25″ by Brian LePort here.
- “Augustine and the Problem of Free-Will” by Billy Cash here.
- “Echoes of ‘Pure Speech’: An Intertextual Reading of Genesis 11.1-9, Zephaniah 3.8-20, and Acts 1-2″ by Paul Pastor here.
- “Origen’s ‘Beautiful Captive Woman’, Polyvalence, and the Meaning of the ‘Righteousness of God’ in Romans 1.17″ by James De Young here.