Win a Book! Bev Hislop’s ‘Shepherding Women in Pain’
This will be the first of a handful of contests we will be hosting here for free books. The first book we are making available is Shepherding Women in Pain: Real Women, Real Issues, and What You Need to Know to Truly Help by Bev Hislop (preview the book here). Here are the ways you can be entered into this contest:
(1) If you have a blog add our blog to your links and send an email to email@example.com or leave a comment here letting us know with a link to your blog.
(2) You can write a blog post about it and let us know the same ways as mentioned above.
(3) You can add us to your various RSS feed or reader and let us know.
(4) You can put the URL to this post in a Tweet and put @WesternSeminary in the Tweet so we can see it or retweet our tweets. You can enter this way once a day.
(5) Make a post on Facebook or MySpace announcing the book to your friends and then contact us letting us know. As with Twitter you can do this once a day.
(6) Finally, if you make your profile pic on Facebook, MySpace, and or Twitter the cover of Bev’s book you will get an additional entry (again, email us to let us know).
We will put your name in the pot for each one of these things you do. If you want more entries you can do a new Tweet every day (never two in the same day) and we will give you a new entry each time. If you have any questions leave a comment.
We will determine a winner on May 1st.
To learn more about Bev Hislop and this book please visit shepherdingwomen.com.